Novar Nederland BV with ESSER brand is part of Home and Building Technologies. A broad, future-oriented portfolio of custom-made fire protection concepts and innovative voice evacuation systems make ESSER one of the leading experts for safety in buildings.
The role of Field Service Engineer is to deal with problems at customer site (fire and alarm systems) in a professional way, including problem solving, service, and maintenance, testing and offering technical support for the commissioning of any type of electrical or mechanical system or sub system.
Field Service Specialist
The office of ESSER in Netherlands is located in Rosmalen, however preferred candidate can be home based anywhere in Utrecht, North Brabant, Zuid or North Holland or Gelderland.
Deliver service, maintenance, commissioning and installation to Honeywell equipment and third party equipment provide daily service activities, including calibration and maintenance and determine and solve problems in the building automation systems.
Keep supervision on subcontractors for service projects.
Deliver data to Field Service Leader related to required materials and hours for migrations on fire security or evacuation installations
Perform danger and risk assessment for all tasks in an independent manner, according to guidelines and procedures of the organization.
- Professional vocational education (in Dutch: MBO)
- Excellent grasp of Dutch and English language
- Excellent error spotting/analyzing abilities. Excellent programming skills is a strong asset
- Onderhoudsdeskundige BMI (maintenance specialist fire alarm systems)
- Experience with repair and maintenance of fire and evacuation and alarm systems.
- Technical knowledge of Honeywell products is a strong asset
Please contact Wilfred Hoosemans