The PSU 24V-1 power supply is designed to work with the INTEVIO PA/VA System. It acts as a battery charger and control device for 24 VDC external back up batteries in accordance with EN 54-4+A1+A2 standards.
The front panel includes LED indicators, control push button and USB socket, allowing control and test of power supply operating parameters.
All connections are located at the rear of the unit, which has two confi guration options: all 6 outputs providing the same current or 2 of the 6 with increased current-carrying capacity.
The power supply meets all requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe No. 305/2011 of 9 March 2011 [CPR]. It holds certifi cate of constancy of parameters CNBOP No. 1438-CPR-0496.
- High power backup ower supply for 19” rack
- High output current, up to 200 A @ 24 VDC
- Management of one battery circuit
- Max. capacity of batteries 270 Ah
- Battery circuits resistance tests
- Balancing voltage level of batteries inseries
- Temperature compensation of bulk charging and floating voltage
- Advanced diagnostic and status indication
- Built-in DC power distribution panel and low voltage disconnect device LVDD
- Option to start system with only battery power, w/o mains source present – so called cold start
- Built-in gauge of battery circuit resistance
- UI characteristics of battery charging
- Ability to work in floating mode or with discontinuous battery charging
- Single phase power with PFC
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital communication via USB connector
- Operation with various acid batteries